It is worth getting to know each other…
Hi, this is Magdalena!
I am a Digital Marketer, and mainly I specialize and develop in CRO (conversion rate optimization). This is a very complex field of marketing, but it allows me to combine what I like the most – creativity, optimization, observation and analytics. What distinguishes my activity is the combination of behavioral practices such as marketing psychology, behavioral economics or neuromarketing with standard digital marketing techniques.
I think that if you want to know more or less who you are dealing with (and in the meantime you won’t get bored), it’s best to introduce myself in 5 points.
1. I started my career as a press journalist, which is why I love the written word.
2. I have lived in 5 European countries in total. Nice memories and learning, but I’m already done with it.
3. Nothing gives me such endorphins as a morning run – preferably along empty fields and with loud music in headphones.
4. I love creating small moments and celebrating them. Preferably with a book, coffee and string lights.
Find out more on Instagram: @media_lei.
5. I love learning and becoming a better digital marketer. Below you will find some of my certificates.
- Certified Search Marketing Specialist – Digital Marketing Institute in Dublin
- Google Analytics 4 – Google Official
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
Social media paid campaigns:
- Certified Media Buying Professional (Blue Print) – Meta Official
- The Facebook SBG Marketing Expert – Accenture
- An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing – Copenhagen Business School
- Brand Experience – Kern Academy